* Many colours to choose from * Extra Thick * Free Yoga Guide to a flat tummy * Non – Slip * Hand Washable (soap) * 100% Money Back Guarantee * Fairly Priced @ £ 20.00.
Have been using a beach towel when exercising on my BB6000 (see lower down the page for review) and decided that I needed a good quality mat to make my tummy trimmer exercises even more enjoyable. Did my research and found that the above mat was the best value for money. Luxury !! 🙂
Am now able to focus 100% on my trimmer (BB6000) and the floor is now soft and inviting !!
If you do buy one, I’d love to know what you think.
# Breaking News
Such a useful “friend” to have. I’ve been spending brief 1-2 min sessions tension holding exercises and my tum-tum is really tightening. Tension holding exercises are when you hold a position where your abs are tensed. Hold for as long as you want.
- Hint : When exercising with your AB6000 be aware of your abs at all times. Work everything through the abs. Be careful though of performing any exercise where a ridge forms up the centre of the abs. Don’t want to build a ridge of muscle up your set of abs.
And we all have abs ! They are just covered by a layer of flab.
Knowledge is Power
I came across this book on the internet this afternoon and have purchased it . Why so ? Well, Stephen Guise (author/publisher) appears to be a man of my own heart in that he believes in forming good habits (rituals) in order to lose weight.
He believes as I do, that we must control the brain or it will control us.
I also believe that by reading his book, Stephen will strengthen and add to the techniques which I am already practising.
Am all for learning and improving. Knowledge is power !
Have my book !
The first thing I learn after just 5 mins with my book this pm is:
- Small Habits = Big Results.
- That a one push-up daily habit got him up and running
- Being overweight is not a crime. It doesn’t lower your value as a human being. Weight , however, can affect your health. It can affect your ability to do and/or enjoy activities. It can affect your self-esteem. It can affect nearly all aspects of your life.
- If you want to lose weight, do it for yourself, don’t do it because you’re “supposed to be thinner.” You must want to lose weight so that you can play with the kids without getting winded, you can look in the mirror and feel good about what you see, you want to live a long and healthy life or you want to improve your overall quality of life or look good in spandex. These are all fine reasons to lose weight as long as they come from you.
Stephen’s book is divided into 2 parts:
1. The Unhappy Marriage of Weight Loss and Dieting: Dieting and Smoothie Cleanses Are Effective For Weight Gain. Wait … What ?
2. Brain Change Before Body Change.
3. Weight Loss Speed : Beware the Counterattack.
4. Everyone’s Wrong : Weight Loss Is Not About Carbs, Fat, or Calories.
- General Strategy: Look, If it Were Intuitive (instinctive), We’d All Be Slender Billionaires.
- Food Strategy: Here’s a List of Foods to Eat and Avoid. Just Kidding. Let’s Do Something Smarter.
- Fitness Strategy: Let’s Make it Fun.
- Mini Habit Plans: Everyone Laughs until They Experience the Results.
- Situational Strategies: Rules Can Be Broken, Strategies Are Forever.
- Conclusion: You’ve Tried Dieting Many Times, Try This Once.
I am enjoying this book very much and know that it’s going to assist me with my weight loss journey.
Another interesting thing which I’ve been reminded of in the book:
Every person has a diet (noun), but it’s only if you are trying to lose weight that you diet (verb).
Why it’s a terrible idea to forbid junk food.
Why eating fruit is essential to losing weight (for lots of reasons).
How the body’s change process mirrors that of the brain,and why that is great news for losing weight.
This book has me hooked !!
“ In his book, Stephen lists 7 possible strategies you could use to, individually or in combination, to stop drinking soda, and I’d like to share these with you.
- Stop drinking soda (direct resistance)
- Limit soda consumption and pare down until eliminated (“weaning off”)
- Stop buying soda (starve the source)
- Create a consequence for drinking soda (negative reinforcement)
- Choose a comparably enjoyable replacement drink and make it readily available. (substitution)
- Delay drinking soda for 10 mins. (establish control, reduce temptation, and wait out craving)
- Require yourself to drink a full glass of water before every soda (healthy obstacle and semi substitute)
Isn’t that refreshing ! You’re not trapped into trying and failing with the same one every time. In theory, any of them could work. In practice, some of them will work better, and some will depend on the person.
More from the book :
- Temptation Strategy : Mini Routines
- Grocery Store Strategy : Healthy Swap
- Home Eating Strategy
- Snacking Strategy
- Eating Out Strategy
- Peer Pressure Strategy
- Parties and Holidays Strategy
Body Sculpture BB6000 Ab Trimmer
The time has come for me to start targeting my belly fat. Overall weight loss is going well but now the belly needs more firming up. Special attention !!
Why the BB 6000 ?
There are many exercises which target the abdominals but we need to be careful as we can damage other areas of our bodies whilst executing, the neck in particular. Most abdominal exercises require us to be in the horizontal position on our backs and when we lift up our upper torso to tense the abs, the neck takes a hammering. The BB 6000 is the answer. It takes all the tension off the neck and places it squarely on the abs. It is a well made piece of equipment with a firmly constructed headrest. It is inexpensive but not something which is going to fall apart after a few months. Am loving it !
As a younger man I had an ab trimmer and it worked great until it’s inferior metal piping snapped.
I’d very much advise that you get yourself a BB6000. They are real little beauties !!
I usually place a small towel on the cushion, especially when I’m perspiring and then I don’t have a fancy gym mat so simply use a towel to lie on. Works perfectly. Another advantage is that the BB6000 is portable so you can do your exercises inside the house or even out on the lawn if you want.
It comes with a chart showing a few exercises which you can perform using the BB and if you are like me you will devise others of your own. *Just remember that too many straight forward crunches (sit-ups) are not advised as they build a ridge along the belly. Mix them up !
One of your daily rituals
You wont regret purchasing one of these “boys”, and if you do decide to , I wish you all the fun and enjoyment which will go with the success it will bring you. Introduce it as one of your daily rituals and adapt it to your daily life.
And as often as possible
It is my “go to” friend. I visit often for short spurts of just a couple of minutes.
How long before I’ll notice that my abs and core are strengthening?
Your belly will start showing signs of tightening in just one week. Stickability is the key.
All the best.
Love your BB6000.
This is a beverage which has been recommended to me by a friend and is something I am going to try. It is evidently a great aid to losing belly fat and is healthy and safe to drink.
1 cup of grapefruit, orange or pineapple juice.
1 teaspoon of honey.
2 teaspoons of Bragg, organic, raw, unfiltered , apple cider vinegar.
I’m going for this particular cider as my farmer friend, Syd. , uses it and believes it is a good quality cider. And if it’s working for him then why shouldn’t it work for me. Syd and I have been friends for many years and I trust what he says 100%. I believe that we can learn from the experience of others. We don’t have to experience everything ourselves in order to learn.
* Breaking News : Have my Bragg, grapefruit juice and honey. Will keep you informed as to my weightloss progress. Am confident that it will just be another little weapon which I can use against the unwanted flab.
There are thousands of products/services which claim to help us lose weight and make us slim and trim. Which of them actually work is the billion dollar question. It takes time and sometimes money, much of it wasted, to find the answer to this question.
It is my intention to find those that work and then review them on this page from time to time. Also if you find a good product/service, please would you be so kind as to let me have some feedback and I’ll review it on this page so that others can benefit from it too. Would really appreciate that. Just leave it below.
To look good and to feel good